Friday 11 July 2014

My Precious Son.


My life began when God gave me you!


I wake-up everyday and thank God for blessing me with a precious gift-that's you! I was always determined that I will have a baby at 25, and my mum thought I was crazy! 

When you came, my world became crazy! Crazy enough to do everything for you. I wasn't given a manual on how to look after you that I can assure you. All I had to do was listen to your heartbeat next to mine and voila! Like magic, I am a supermum! My sleepless nights were all worth it, staring at you while you sleep, waiting for your next feed. I became boisterous, and enjoyed every game we play. Your smile that melts my every pain will forever be my gain. We do so many crazy things together! You say the most caring words to ponder. My son, my life began when God gave me you!

No comments:

Post a Comment